Sunday, April 6, 2014

A New Schedule

Hey there blog fans!  I wanted to write a short little update tonight just to say hello, and give you a bit of an update.  I'm prepping for my week-- as of tomorrow I will be on a new schedule, producing a new show and taking on a new routine.

I'm hoping this new schedule will be a jumping off point for me to get back into my weight-loss goals, my healthy eating choices, and my workout routines. This has been such a hard transition-- and try as I might I've been letting my depression take over.

But I'm hoping to change that tomorrow....

I've got a healthy lunch packed, a bag of gym clothes packed, and an outfit and hairstyle picked out for tomorrow.  New schedule--- New Kerstin.

I'll let you know how it goes!  Hope your week is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...