Thursday, March 14, 2013

"I Love You Because" Board

On Valentine's Day, I shared with you a dry erase board that Jason and I wrote love notes to each other on. I've seen several ideas for this on Pintrest.  And I thought it would be nice to introduce into our home.



All you need is a frame, some scrapbook paper and some paint if you want your frame to be a different color, like I did.

Paint your frame.  Cut your scrapbook paper to fit the frame.  And write or print "I Love you because" on to the paper.  Hang the frame on the wall, and there you have it.  Easy as pie.

You can come up with rules to the "I love you game" if you'd like.  We only have one requirement:  The other person can't be in the room when you're writing on the board.  Be creative, and honest.  And if you don't have roommates or children, get a little intimate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...