Sunday, April 14, 2013

Success is so Sweet!

Happy Sunday loyal readers :)  It's been a week since we joined the gym, and I'm already starting to feel the difference.  If you follow my Facebook Page you know that I'm down just shy of 28 pounds.  That means I have about 30 more before I strut my stuff in a swimsuit for all to see.

The gym is great.  We've done Zumba twice.. and I think I'm starting to become a convert :)  We've also done some Pilate's and Yoga-- both of which I LOVE!  I only managed to make it to class 3 times last week, and I'm hoping to add more days.  But, with my work schedule changing a lot this week-- it might not happen.


I just realized that it's been well over a month, and I haven't even given you a picture update on my progress like I promised I would when I wrote about our new journey to "Sweat for Seoul." (See pictures above) I can already see the difference in a month.  A: my face has thinned out quite a bit.  B:  I'm actually smiling :) and C:  I have the confidence enough to not hide behind a baggy sweatshirt.


It feels really great to be seeing a difference.  And it means my hard work is paying off!


This week I also climbed to the top of a mountain!  You can read more about our hike to Angel's Rest:  HERE.  But I just had to mention it again, because it is truly and amazing achievement for me, and it really shows how far I've come since starting this journey at the beginning of the year!

The last thing I want to talk about is just some housekeeping.  Many of you know, that on Thursday's I've been posting crafts that I've done and want to pass along to you. I'm going to continue doing this, but I'm probably only going to post two crafts or DIY projects a month.  It's getting to be too much (and expensive) to do a project every week.  So, I'm going to cut back a little bit.

Other than that, I really hope you're having a great weekend and I hope you're ready to tackle this week.

Have you completed any goals or made any progress on your weight loss journey?  Is there anything you've conquered that you succeeded?  Something that you may not have been able to complete before?  Share your stories in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...