Friday, May 31, 2013

Book Review: Bossy Pants

Happy Friday fellow book lovers!

Book club is finally back!  Thanks for understanding the postponement. It's hard to keep on top of things when my schedule keeps changing....

I know that sounds like an excuse-- and it is-- but sometimes you just need a break and a little more time to do some reading.



Now, let's talk about "Bossypants."  The truth is I still haven't finished the book (because apparently I need more time)  but I'm nearly finished with it-- and because it's an autobiography, my review is going to be a short one.

Basically people, if you haven't picked up this book-- DO IT!

Tina Fey is incredibly smart and funny and if you're a woman with any amount of self-respect and drive, you'll appreciate what she has to say.  I laughed out loud so much at this book, I finally started reading it alone in my home with only one light turned on so people would stop staring at me.

It also made me realize that I can do better than this...  And I deserve it too!  So, thanks Tina Fey for re-boosting my spirits and making me laugh.

I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did.

What did you think of "Bossy Pants"?  Did you have a favorite story, or did you just love every minute of it the same like I did?  Please discuss below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...