Friday, June 21, 2013

Good-Bye Book Club

Hey Book Lovers!

I've made a very important decision concerning this blog:

I'm going to do away with book club for now.  The thing is, I love the idea of reading a book each month and discussing it... But, I don't have the time to do it right now.  Things are busy, with my work schedule constantly changing now that summer is officially here and eveyone is taking vacations.  Also, I'm really trying to work on finding a schedule and routine that work for me.  Plus, there is A LOT on my to do list right now because I'm feeling less depressed and more gung-ho about working on things I let slip by the wayside while I was turning into a couch potato.

I do hope to re-introduce book club when I get back into a normal state.  But right now, I really don't feel like it's fair to you to pick a book and then not read it in time to talk about it.  And it's putting unnecessary stress on me.  So, for now, book club is canceled for the foreseeable future.

I hope I haven't disappointed you too much!

Thanks for sticking with it for such a short period of time.
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...