Sunday, July 28, 2013

Counter Productive

Man, oh man!  Just when I get back on track my work schedule changes again.  I've been working a funky schedule this week, so I didn't make it to the gym.  Do any of you have a hard time adjusting your workouts to fit a busy schedule?

I do.

If I can't workout when I want to, I seem to not workout at all.  Which it's pretty counter intuitive.. but I can't seem to remind myself enough that I need to get my act together.

It's been a pretty emotional week, with the return of my period.  I'm a little more sensitive to things, and my appetite has been over the top!  My weight has stayed stagnant which isn't terrible... but I'm ready to be back into my journey and figure out how incorporate my new-old body.

I have yet to figure out how to do that... but I started this week hitting it hard!  We did a biggest loser DVD and then ate some homemade corn dogs :)  Counter-productive anyone?  I'll get there, I promise.

It's a short update today, but that's all that I'm dealing with right now.  I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...