Sunday, March 27, 2016

We're Engaged!



It's true!  Over the weekend, Jason got down on one knee and popped the question.  I, of course started crying and blubbered a very excited yes-- and now it begins.  I will be sharing our engagement story on this here blog, along with some insight into our wedding planning.

Now, I don't want you to think this blog is going to turn into wedding central-- because that's not the case.  I've been working on carving out time in my schedule to work on posts and begin writing on a regular basis again.  I just wanted to take the time to share our good news with you, and tell you to stay tuned!

For more information about out engagement, check out the tab above labled "Our Wedding"  or visit our Wedding Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...