Thursday, April 18, 2013

DIY Workout Shirts

This week I have a crafty little tip that will make your workouts more comfortable.  I don't know about you but I hate wearing t-shirts when I work out.  In fact, I pretty much hate wearing t-shirts in general.  So when I stumbled upon the awesome idea below-- so I just had to try it.

Courtesy: Rabbit Food for my Bunny Teeth

Of course I found this on Pintrest-- and when I saw it I knew what I was going to do with all of my old t-shirts that I never wear because I hate t-shirts, like I said before... so, during a night at my cousin's house, I sat on the floor, gossiped and cut up all of my workout shirts.


Aren't they cute?  They're super comfortable, too.  The only thing I would suggest is that you cut the neck a little deeper, and the shoulder straps should be thinner.  Only because I feel like the shirts are choking me when I'm working out.

These are the perfect workout shirts, especially if you sweat a lot!  Which I totally do.  :)

Do you have a favorite workout shirt?  Is it something you've made, or something you've bought?  Where did you find the pattern or the shirt?  Leave your feedback in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Nice collection of workout shirts, which is comfortable while daily workout for men and women.

    workout tee shirts for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll have to check your t-shirts out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up .Thanks a lot for sharing.
    bodybuilding bekleidung

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...