Thursday, April 14, 2016

Guess Who's Back!

It's me!  Remember me?  I know it's been a while-- bunt I am excited to return with new goals, ideas for revamping my blog and of course, new recipes.  But today, I am going to use my space to update you on what's been going on in my life.




If you missed my last post, Jason and I got engaged!  The proposal story is coming, I promise-- I'll be posting it right here on this blog.  In due time my friends.  But I will warn you that I am going to start posting wedding-type things as soon as we get into the planning process.  So check back my friends!


On the job front-- I got promoted to the 10 o'clock News.  I don't know why I haven't made any announcements on social media or anywhere else, but I did.  At the end of November, I took over the show after our former 10pm producer left the business.  And then, at the beginning of the year it became official.  It's been a challenge!  But I am learning a lot, and I am incredibly happy with the change.

Jason and I have gained back some of (a lot of) the weight we lost before he left for South Korea, so we are making an effort to get back into a healthy lifestyle-- something we've been struggling with in the last two years.

I am also working on some changes to this here blog-- something I'll be rolling out over the next year as I get the time to do so.  But for now, I just want to give you an update on what's going on-- and tell you more is coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...