Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekend Update 10/3

More good news:  Jason's paperwork came back from Washington, D.C.  All we have to do now is send it to Seoul, and we should be finding out where he'll be placed by the end of this month!  I know I keep saying this, but it's been quite a ride.  And I'm just excited to see where this journey takes us...

I haven't quite figured out what I'll be doing once Jason leaves, but now that his side of the journey is more solidified... we're starting to focus on me, and what I'll be doing.   Details to come.

On another note, my work schedule is about to get back to normal-- thank goodness!  I've felt really thrown off, not being able to make it to my favorite Friday class.   And while it shouldn't, it affects the rest of my week.    But yesterday, I made it to my first Yoga class in 4 months.  I forgot how much I love yoga-- and how open it makes me feel.  Not just my body, but my mind.  I made a mental note for this coming week-- I'd like to make it to two yoga classes... at least.

I haven't weighed myself in a while.  I'm kind of scared to, just because I know my eating habits haven't been great.  It's getting better the closer we get to Jason and I starting our new journey.

It's a short one this week... but I just wanted to give you guys a little update...  Hope you're having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...