Monday, March 31, 2014

An Update-- and Some Blog Changes

Man oh man, it's been a difficult two weeks.  As much as I am working on it-- my depression has started to affect my routine.  Despite the good intention, and goals I've set for myself.... they've fallen by the wayside.   You guys, I really wanted to keep up with things-- but I chose to stay inside my big, warm bed and watch old episodes of the Office.

It's been so hard being in this new place.  I really love the job, the people, and the area... but I'm just so damn lonely.  And let's be honest, I've been wallowing in my sadness when I get home.  It's a difficult cycle to get out of.

The good news here, I'm starting to.  Last week, I made a few dinner, lunch and snack options for myself-- so I could take it to work and have a better option than eating out.  I've been doing a morning and evening yoga routine when I get up and before I go to bed.  I've been having smoothies in the morning, and making better choices to fill my time.  I feel like I'm starting to slowly get back on the wagon... 


I feel very excited for my new schedule to start after next week-- I will be getting off at 5:30 pm, can go straight to the gym after work, and come home for a nice, quiet evening.  This is the first time in about 4 years that I've had a "normal person" schedule. 9:00 to 5:30... weekends off.  I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

Now to some housekeeping.  I've changed my posting schedule.  Starting in April, you will see posts on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday. and Friday.  Sundays will be for updates, Wednesdays will be for recipes.  Mondays will be split between fitness posts, and posts about how to handle a long distance relationships.  I thought it might be helpful to me and others to discuss this latest change in my life.   Fridays I will split between craft posts and adventure posts...

That's all friends,  I hope you're all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...