Monday, April 1, 2013

Book Club Pick: Bossypants

Hello friends!  It's the first of the month, which means it's time to talk about the April book club pick.  Now, I realize I haven't posted a review from last month, I didn't even post an update yesterday.  The thing is... life has gotten busy, and work has been exhausting lately, so I haven't had enough energy this week.  There are so many things I want to tell you and talk about, I think I'm going to do some double posts on certain days this week..

BUT-- because it's the beginning of the month I wanted to give you the book choice so you can get started, and I'll make sure I get everything else in this week!  So here it is...


I've heard a lot of great stuff about this book, and I wanted to pick something different than the last two books.  So, this seemed like a great choice!  I hope you enjoy it.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...