Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dry-Erase Calendar

As most of you know, some of my goals for 2013 were to become more organized and to be more creative.  Part of that means, I'll be spending a lot of time on Pintrest "researching."  The other part means, I'll be doing a lot of projects and posting them here to share with you!

Something I've been wanting to do/have for a while now is a dry erase calendar in a central area.  That way we can write out appointments, parties and work schedules in a place where both of us can see them.  When I saw this idea from "The Aesthetic Writer", I just had to try it.  The reason I like this better than just going out and buying a dry erase calendar is because I can personalize it to fit my color scheme.
(As you  can probably tell from my pictures, our house is very dark and very BROWN.  We rent, so painting is not an option, which is why I've decided to paint all of my frames bright fall colors)



You'll need a frame, 35 paint chip tiles and some scrapbook paper.  (oh, and some paint if you want to change the color of your frame)  I cut my scrapbook paper to fit the frame, then cut my paint chips to be 2 inch squares.  Arrange your paint chips to fit the frame, leaving some room to write the month, and the days of the week if you want.  And that's it, you're done!

It's so easy, and I love having it match the colors in my house.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email, or write a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...