Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Taco Salad, with a twist!

I found the BEST Taco Salad recipe, ever!  I'm not even kidding here folks.  I found it on Pintrest a few months back, and put it in my favorite recipes binder shortly after trying it.  And after seeing this image online last week, I knew I had to combine the two ideas:

Courtesy: Taste of Home

My salad did not look as cute as the one pictured above.  In fact I believe Jason said, "Why are you making a fox?  It's supposed to be scary, not cute."  But, I tried to be creative... and that's what counts, right?


Behold!  My Halloween Fox Taco Salad :)  They can't all be perfect.  Plus, I thought we could all get a good laugh from my not-so scary "Halloween Fox."

Ok, now for the best taco salad recipe ever!

Courtesy: My Mommy Style
Give it a try folks, I promise you love it.  And if you don't... then that's ok too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...