Saturday, February 2, 2013

Book Club Pick: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Happy Saturday!  It's time for the inaugural book club pick.  (Sorry folks, I meant to post this yesterday but instead I got to work a 12 hour day! Oh the joys of television news)

As many of you know from reading my introduction to this virtual book club, I'll be choosing books each month from the "Quarter Life Crisis Reading List" over at Ludlow & Company at the beginning of each month.  Then at the end of each month I'll write a book review.

Ok, enough recap. Time to reveal the book for February...

Courtesy: Amazon.com
I decided to pick from the top of the list.  (I'll be honest with you, I'm finishing "Catching Fire" right now so I went with the easy choice... don't judge!)  If you've read the book, great!  I'll expect you're input on my review at the end of the month.  If not, join me in picking up a copy and let's have some fun!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...