Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Hiatus

Things have been oh so crazy over the past few weeks-- and though there is so much I've wanted to share with you this month: Fitness Updates, Recipes, Crafts, etc... but I've been too busy with life.  I'm sorry about that!



Let me give you some good news:  Jason's stuff has been sent off to Seoul.  His recruitment office has approved it, and it's with the S. Korean government now.  There are 700 teaching positions left to fill throughout S. Korea, so now we're just waiting to hear where he'll be placed.  That means we'll be moving from our house, before he goes.

I have to tell you all how incredibly proud I am of Jason.  He has worked so hard to get to this point, and now it's just a matter of getting placed.  He's been so focused on this goal!  He took the challenge of losing nearly 100 pounds with determination... and kicked some major ass, and now he's going to live out his dream.  It's inspiring.  And I'm lucky to call him my man.

Now, let's talk about me! : ) 


After much thought, I've decided to move in with my Grandma.  She's 85 and still lives alone in her house.  While she's perfectly capable of taking care of herself, I think it would be an amazing opportunity for both of us to have some companionship while Jason is away.  I will be around to help with the house and yard chores.  I can share my recipes with her, and we can spend some good quality time together.

We're planning to move in the first of the year, so Jason can save some money for his first month in Korea... and Khloe and I can be out of the house before he leaves so we can focus on our time with Jason before he goes.

Now, for the bad news.  I will be taking a short break from the blog so we can get everything together.  I think it's important to focus on the task at hand, which is packing up the house, and transitioning into my new space.  I don't want to give you substandard content because I feel like I have to post something for my readers.  I want to give you quality.

But don't you worry fans, I will still be working on my weight loss goals.  I've been going to the gym 5 days a week for 2 weeks-- and things are going strong.   But, I need to take a hiatus on the blog-- so I can get everything in order.

Never fear, I will be back after the first of the year!  (Hey, that rhymed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...