Sunday, January 27, 2013

On to Phase Two

This week Jason and I wrapped up Phase one of our new fitness journey.  We are saying good-bye to Cindy Crawford and hello to the world of the Biggest Loser.  As you'll remember from my post "Beginning the Journey", I told you I had 6 workout DVDs.  Welp, two of them are the Biggest Loser.

Courtesy: Amazon.com
Starting today, Jason and I took on the Last Chance Workout DVD.  And I learned why you should eat some protien and drink water before you workout.  (I almost passed out, twice).  This DVD isn't messing around.  Gone are the days of mild-mannered Cindy Crawford.

This DVD comes with a 6 week workout program.  The program includes an intense interval training paired with upper and lower body workouts, and builds on intensity from week to week.

Jason and I are planning to take part in the program... that is if we can stay alive long enough to complete it.  (That Jillian Michaels isn't messing around!)

I will say though, that I'm excited for the new challenge.

Courtesy: Amazon.com

In addition to our last chance workout, we plan to continue our Yoga workouts on Fridays and Saturdays with Rodney Yee.  I've only done the first yoga sequence in the video, but I'm already loving how relaxed I feel after I'm done.

There it is, the next step to a healthier me!  If you don't hear from me next week, it means the video version of Jillian Michaels killed me through her workouts.  So, file a lawsuit in my name :)

How are your fitness goals going so far this year?  Have you made any changes to your workout plan?  I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...