Monday, September 16, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Man oh man!  I've finally gotten through my busy schedule, but I'm still lagging from back-to-back baby showers.  Sorry loyal readers, I've neglected you once again!

Things have been great.  This weekend I spent time with my extended family for my cousins baby shower.  It was fun to celebrate another little one, and to see everyone.  The trip was a fast one, and I've been spending my mornings sleeping in trying to recover from the fun.  I haven't made it to the gym yet, but that's ok.  My body is telling me I've been pushing it too hard, so for now, I sleep.

I've got some sad news to report.  Our hike to South Sister won't be happening this year.  The weather in Oregon has gotten a bit crappy (Hooray for fall!), and our friend we were going to hike with has a conference.  So instead, we're going to stay in town and give the house some much needed TLC, and ourselves some much needed rest.

I'm really hoping to feel motivated to write, workout and craft some more this month-- and keep that going for the rest of the year.  But I may need a little push :)

For now, I'm going to sign off-- I just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...