Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spreading Some Love

Happy Valentine's Day all!

I think I owe you an apology.  I went from posting nearly every day, to not posting at all this week.  I'm still trying to find the right balance between fitness, time for myself and creativity.  It's a lot of trial and error, and sometimes leads to me not posting for an entire week.  (Oooops!)  I'm hoping I'll find my groove eventually, and get on a good writing schedule.

But for now, let's talk love.  Because, it is, after all the day of love. Last week I wrote a post about my newly created Command Center (which I will be posting DIY instructions shortly, I promise).  As part of the center, I made an "I love you because"  board as a way for Jason and I to make each other smile each day.


We've created some simple rules:   You can't write on the board when the person is in the room, and this week you must Instagram your comments (because it's Valentine's week).  Here's what I had to say to him this week:


Now, the I loves yous won't stop just  because Valentine's day is over.  We're having too much fun with it.  And I've noticed that we've become a lot more affectionate with each other because of this little "I love you" game we're playing.  So, thanks Pintrest for the idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...