Thursday, February 7, 2013

DIY Command Center


This is what I accomplished on my weekend (Tuesday and Wednesday)!  It's a command center for the house located  in the dining room, which is the central location in our house.  Pretty impressive huh?

One of my goals for this year was to create a more balanced and organized lifestyle.  Eventually I'd like to get the whole house in order, but for now I'm starting small, with a place for all of our information our keys, etc.

Throughout the next five weeks, I'm going to write up tutorials on how to do all of the things you see above, and I'll be posting links below.  But for now I just wanted to share this accomplishment with you all.  (It took me all day Wednesday to complete, and I'm pretty proud of the outcome)

Individual Projects:

What do you think of our new command center?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...