Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dry Erase Menu Board

Meal planning has saved my life!  I eat healthier, and I stress less because the dreaded "what are we going to have for: breakfast/lunch/dinner?" question is already answered.


On top of meal planning, I love my menu board I just made.  It hangs in my awesome command center I recently just finished so everyone in the house knows what we're having to eat.  And guess what?  This meal planner, like everything else in my command center, is super simple to make!


Here's what you'll need:  A frame, some scrapbook paper, a sharpie and some paint (only if you want your frame to be a different color)  The rest is pretty self explanatory.  And you don't have to include Breakfast and Lunch like I did.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...