Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothies

Happy Tuesday All!

Now that I'm back on the healthy track (read more here)  I thought it would be a good idea to introduce to you my all-time favorite breakfast recipe.

Courtesy: Martha Stewart.com
Thank you Pintrest and Lauren Conrad for introducing me to this delicious smoothie.  It's quick to make and delicious!  So delicious, that I didn't even make any changes to the recipe (hence the screen grab)


I like to pair this smoothie with an energy ball before Jason and I hit the gym.  It's filling and gives my 2 servings of fruit for breakfast.  And the balls give me the boost I need to get through my workout!

This recipe makes one serving-- so double it if you're making it for two people.  Although, you're going to need a bigger blender to put twice the ingredients in... just a warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...