Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals for 2013

Tales of an Amazon Woman

You can call them New Year's Resolutions, but I think Resolutions are overrated.  I like to think of them as goals.  Goals, that if properly thought through and executed, will take me to some amazing places in the years to come.  So, without further ado, here is a look at some of my "Resolutions" for the new year.


  • Begin a Weight Loss Journey that Works for Me
  • Lose 50 Pounds
  • Commit Myself to TAWPS, and blog more
  • Spend More Time Being Creative
  • Begin Freelance Writing for Several Local Publications and Websites
  • Take Some Art Classes: Drawing, Painting, Photography, Dance, etc.
  • Create a More Balanced, Organized Lifestyle
  • Spend More Time Outdoors
  • Work to Become a Kinder, Happier Person
  • Volunteer for the Humane Society

Those are my goals for the year, to start.  I'm sure I'll have more as the year goes on!  :)

What are some of your resolutions or goals for 2013?  Do you have any strategies for sticking with goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...