Thursday, April 4, 2013

Framed Earring Holder

Happy Thursday all!  It's time to take a break from health and fitness-- to get a little crafty.

One of my goals this year was to spend more time being creative.  For the past month I've been giving you individual projects to create your own Command Center.  Now that, that's over I'm hoping to spend some time trying out different craft projects I've saved on Pintrest,  or create my own projects and show you how to do them... or brag about how talented I am.  I haven't quite figured that part out yet :)


This project is A.) super easy, B.) super cute and C.) inspired by things I've seen on Pintrest!  I've seen several different versions of this and combined all of my favorite things into what you see above.  And guess what?  It only cost me the $13 dollars I paid for the paint, chicken wire and wire cutters.

Here's what you'll need:


If you have an old frame lying around, like I did, that's even better.  You can use chicken wire or the material you find in your window screens--either way it means a trip to Home Depot or Lowes.  If you have a lot of straight back earrings, I suggest using the mesh material because that will keep your earrings from falling to the ground :)

Paint your frame.  Cut your wire or mesh material to fit the frame and staple it to the back.  Add some jagged picture hangers to the back of the wall if that's what you want to do-- and voila!  You've got yourself a cute and useful earring holder in just a few hours.

Do you have any questions or comments about this project?  Leave a comment below and I'll get back to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...