Saturday, June 1, 2013

Book Club Pick: Night

Happy June fellow Book Clubbers!  After a month off, it's time to get back to business!  It's summer which means only one thing:  it's peak reading season!  The sun will be shining and that's the perfect opportunity to lay outside and get your read on.

This month's pick, isn't by any means a "cheery read," but it is worth your time:

Courtesy: Amazon.com

I read this book my Freshman year in high school, and when I saw it on the "Quarter Life Crisis Reading List" I knew I had to re-visit it at some point.  I thought, why not now?  It's and short read, and it's worth every heart-wrenching page.

I hope you'll pick it up, if you've never read it... or re-read it if you have.  Like I said before, it's worth it!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...