Sunday, August 11, 2013

Leaving On a Jet Plane

This week I'm leaving on my big trip to Montana to see my favorite person in the whole wide world.... besides Jason of course!


I'm incredibly excited for this trip, and nervous at the same time.  I've been having a rough month with my weight loss.  I haven't lost a pound since July 16th.  Bummer right?  Yeah...


I know that our trip will be full of delicious food, some awesome hiking in Glacier National Park and celebrating Justine's 30th Birthday.  I'm not so much worried that we won't be getting out and having fun, but I am worried that I may overindulge.

I've been having a pretty hard time staying focused over the last month.  Birthday week really threw me off, and that was a the beginning of July!  I never really bounced back from that week of deliciousness.  I stopped logging what I ate, and my trips to the gym have been infrequent at most...

Except for this last week.  I've been hitting the gym hard, and I'm hoping to keep the momentum when I get back into town.  Gotta start loosing the weight :)

It's going to be another short post this week, I've got a lot of packing and preparing to do before I head out Wednesday.  I wanted you to know, though, that I've prepared some blog posts for while I'm away so you will still have something to check back and read!

I hope you all have a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...