Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Apple-Kale Smoothies

Happy September!  I bet you thought because fall is starting that I would be giving you oodles of pumpkin-laced recipes.  But alas, September to me means Apples!  So get ready for some of my favorite apple recipes this month. :)

Today's makes one hell of a breakfast...


I have to admit that when I first saw this on Pintrest, I wasn't sure I would like it.   The recipe seemed like an odd mixture of ingredients and I didn't know if they would mix well together for my pallet...

Boy, was I wrong!

Courtesy: Living to Dine
I would add some ice to this smoothie-- the blending process made mine luke warm the first time I made it and that was less than appetizing.  Otherwise, I think this is a great way to start the day... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...