Sunday, October 13, 2013

Status Update

Happy Sunday sweet readers!


I wanted to do something a little different today.  I know you come here to read up on my fitness progress-- which this week has been light duty because I caught the cold floating around the newsroom... BUT, I thought it might be fun to give you guys an idea of what else is going on in my life right now...


Weight: 313
Favorite Workout: Pilates & Yoga
Favorite Recipes right now: Chicken Pot Pie, Apple Sauce, Vegetarian Taco Salad
Favorite Food: Any Kind of Soup
My Sweet Tooth is Craving:  Halloween Oreos, Candy Corn
Favorite Drink: Hot Tea, Homemade Apple Cider
Music I'm Listening To: She & Him #3, The Bird & The Bee Hal and Oates Covers, Michael Jackson's Thriller, John Legend's Slow Dance, and Joss Stone Pandora Radio
TV Shows I'm Watching: Parks & Rec, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, American Horror Story Coven
Movies I'm Watching: The Shining, The Bad Seed, Rosemary's Baby, Amityville Horror
Books on my Nightstand: The Paris Wife, The Scary Story Treasury, The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe
Craft of Choice: Crochet... specifically, I'm making infinity scarf patterns I found on Pintrest
Favorite Article of Clothing: Sweaters and Boots
I Feel Lucky for: Fall Foliage, Morning Snuggles with Khloe, Walk Talks with Jason, My Family, The 3 Amigos, Flanel Pijamas, Chilly Nights
Working Toward: Getting Jason to South Korea, Losing Weight, Learning to Make Lemoyne Stars, Figuring Out My Future, Buying a New Car
Excited About: Halloween, Decorating the House, Talking to My Friend Holly this Week, Going to the Pumpkin Patch, Family Quilting next weekend

That's a little bit about me and how I'm feeling this week.  Jason and I went for a great walk today, my first fitness-y thing I've done since last Saturday.  I'm easing myself into things, because I'm still recovering from a gross cold.

Other than that, things I have been good.  I hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...