Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oats and Berries

Now that I'm all moved in, I've been doing some pinning and some cooking.  It feels good to finally have a kitchen and be cooking for myself again.  I've stumbled upon some great recipes I want to share with you here... starting with today's...


What you need:

     1/4 Cup of Steel Oats
     1 Cup of Almond Milk
     2 Tablespoons of Ground Flax Seed
     2 Tablespoons of Honey
     1/4 Cup of Frozen Mixed Berries
     Dash of Cinnamon

Directions:

Combine Oats, Milk and Flax Seed in a pot and bring to boil-- simmer for 20 minutes.  When you have five minutes left, combine honey, berries and cinnamon in another pot and bring to a low boil.  Let simmer for five minutes and combine with oats.  Then enjoy!

I got this recipe from "Girl About Columbus."  It's the perfect way to start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...