Monday, April 14, 2014

Love at a Long Distance: An Introduction

It's been about two months since Jason left for his South Korean adventure... and I've got to tell you it's been a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.  Our schedules are completely different, now that I'm on a new one... and I forgot how important just spending time sitting in the same room and holding hands is to a relationship.




All this time apart has got me thinking about a new topic of conversation to bring to this blog.  I want to discuss long-distance relationships.  I've found a few great websites to help Jason and I figure out how to spend time together when there's an entire ocean between us.

While we figure it out, I'd like to share our journey here.  If there are other people out there trying to figure it out, I'd love to help in any way possible.  Plus, I think it will also help me cope with being alone while Jason is away.

I hope you like the idea.  Posts will happen once every two weeks.  Let me know if there are any topics you'd like me to explore in these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...